Home

METRO Cash Carry adds new store in Visakhapatnam
METRO Cash Carry adds new store in Visakhapatnam
Taking up its total store count to 29, METRO Cash & Carry, the country’s leading organised wholesaler announced a store opening in Vizag. “Though we are an international wholesale company, only 1 per cent of our products are imported while the remaining 99 per cent are Indian. We also promote regional and local products through […]

Subcategories

You are here: Home